Treat yourself and/or your family & friends to a weekly copy of The Cricket Paper and earn Stoke funds.
The Cricket Paper is the UK’s only all cricketing weekly newspaper covering matches from around the world, from elite level to local domestic cricket, with articles from leading voices in the industry.
Read the latest from the cricket world as well as the usual features, news, exclusives and much, much more.
It is an excellent publication and members are encouraged to subscribe via this link:
The above link is unique to Stoke and orders placed clicking here generates the club a commission.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in this week’s 40-page edition of TCP…
• Rory Burns? Joe Clarke? Who should make England’s squad to play Pakistan in Tests?
• Surrey coach Michael Di Venuto says Virat Kohli could play the same role for the county as last year’s run-getter Kumar Sangakkara.
• Comprehensive round-ups of last week’s county action and a look ahead to the new matches getting underway this week/weekend.
• Peter Hayter : “If Ed Smith wants extra analysis of a player, he need look no further than talking to umpires.”
• Derek Pringle examines the shape of university teams, after Anglia Ruskin field all of Cambridge MCCU’s eleven to play Essex last month.
• Alison Mitchell and Tim Wigmore features on Ireland’s path to their first Test against Pakistan.
• Final Over – Michael Burgess, Sussex wicketkeeper.
“Kohlimania will sweep Surrey, but it won’t be anything like Tendulkar.” Charlie Bennett interviews the man who looked after the 19-year-old Tendulkar when he joined Yorkshire : https://www.thecricketpaper.com/featured/4561/kohlimania-will-sweep-surrey-but-it-will-be-nothing-like-tendulkar-joining-yorkshire/?utm_campaign=TCP+weekly+email+11%2F05%2F18&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_content=&utm_medium=email
Warner and Smith set for Grade Cricket return but Cameron Bancroft is kept waiting : https://www.thecricketpaper.com/featured/4570/steve-smith-and-david-warner-cleared-to-play-club-cricket/?utm_campaign=TCP+weekly+email+11%2F05%2F18&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_content=&utm_medium=email