Treat yourself and/or your family & friends to a weekly copy of The Cricket Paper and earn Stoke funds.
The Cricket Paper is the UK’s only all cricketing weekly newspaper covering matches from around the world, from elite level to local domestic cricket, with articles from leading voices in the industry.
Read the latest from the cricket world as well as the usual features, news, exclusives and much, much more.
It is an excellent publication and members are encouraged to subscribe via this link:
The above link is unique to Stoke and orders placed clicking here generates the club a commission.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in this week’s edition of TCP…
• Ben Stokes returns with a bang as England level the ODI series in New Zealand.
• Derek Pringle looks at the enforced absence of another star all-rounder some 32 years ago.
• Paul Edwards takes a trip to Hove to see how Sussex are shaping up for the season ahead.
• Reece Topley still has the red ball on his mind, despite his decision this week.
• Paul Nixon on the advantages training indoors has for a player.
• Alison Mitchell explains how innovative plans for a new Women’s IPL competition would need to be properly thought out.
• Marcus North remembers the career of Morne Morkel, who will retire from the international game next month.
An extra burst of pace – Somerset’s Craig Overton on the lessons he learnt from his first taste of Test cricket in the Ashes.
Derek Pringle column : “It’s time counties stood up to players.”