Treat yourself and/or your family & friends to a weekly copy of The Cricket Paper and earn Stoke funds.
The Cricket Paper is the UK’s only all cricketing weekly newspaper covering matches from around the world, from elite level to local domestic cricket, with articles from leading voices in the industry.
Read the latest from the cricket world as well as the usual features, news, exclusives and much, much more.
It is an excellent publication and members are encouraged to subscribe via this link:
The above link is unique to Stoke and orders placed clicking here generates the club a commission.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in this week’s edition of TCP…
* Full coverage as England and South Africa do battle in the second Test at Trent Bridge.
* Derek Pringle on why South Africa might find it tricky to bounce back in this series.
* Peter Hayter on why too much technology is beginning to spoil the game.
* Saj Sadiq speaks to Yasir Shah on life after Misbah, life at Kent and how he is desperate to break back into the one-day side.
* England reach the semi-finals of the Women’s World Cup. All the action and reaction from that tournament.
* Alison Mitchell on how this year’s Women’s World Cup has helped to grow the game, in this country and beyond.
* Paul Nixon and Derek Pringle on injuries following Luke Fletcher’s horrific blow.
* All the news after a thrilling first week of T20 Blast action.
* Tim Wigmore hails a superb away ODI series win for Zimbabwe against Sri Lanka.
* News and results from the club cricket scene.
* June’s all-rounder of the month is named.