Treat yourself and/or your family & friends to a weekly copy of The Cricket Paper and earn Stoke funds.
The Cricket Paper is the UK’s only all cricketing weekly newspaper covering matches from around the world, from elite level to local domestic cricket, with articles from leading voices in the industry.
Read the latest from the cricket world as well as the usual features, news, exclusives and much, much more.
It is an excellent publication and members are encouraged to subscribe via this link:
The above link is unique to Stoke and orders placed clicking here generates the club a commission.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in this week’s edition of TCP…
• All the reaction as England are knocked out of the Champions Trophy at the semi-final stage.
• Peter Hayter asks some intriguing questions of England’s mindset before, during and after their semi-final flop.
• Alison Mitchell examines the relationship between cricket and politics.
• Derek Pringle on how history offers England hope of Ashes success this winter Down Under.
• Paul Nixon on how overseas pros can boost a county team, on and off the field.
• England are still riding on the high of 2009 says star Katherine Brunt.
• Tim Wigmore analyses why New Zealand have dropped out of the upper echelon of ODI sides so rapidly.
• Richard Edwards speaks to Dukes as we look ahead to the Day-Night clashes this summer.
• The One-Day Cup is back! A look ahead to this weekend’s semi-finals.
• It was another thrilling round of County Championship. All the reaction.
• Results and news from up and down the country in the ECB Premier Leagues.