Treat yourself and/or your family & friends to a weekly copy of The Cricket Paper and earn Stoke funds.
The Cricket Paper is the UK’s only all cricketing weekly newspaper covering matches from around the world, from elite level to local domestic cricket, with articles from leading voices in the industry.
Read the latest from the cricket world as well as the usual features, news, exclusives and much, much more.
It is an excellent publication and members are encouraged to subscribe via this link:
The above link is unique to Stoke and orders placed clicking here generates the club a commission.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in this week’s edition of TCP…
* All the reaction from the Champions Trophy as England reach the semi-finals.
* Derek Pringle says soft pitches in the Champions Trophy are rewarding good old-fashioned values.
* Neil Manthorp looks at the struggle of South Africa bowler Wayne Parnell.
* Peter Hayter looks at the worrying form of Jason Roy as England stick by their opener.
* Tim Wigmore looks at the lowering intensity of India and Pakistan clashes.
* Alison Mitchell explains why the re-branding of the Australian women’s cricket team has been lost in the nation’s media.
* Former captain Charlotte Edwards backs England to win the Women’s World Cup.
* The County Championship is still going – all the latest.
* News and results from up and down the country’s Club scene.