Treat yourself and/or your family & friends to a weekly copy of The Cricket Paper and earn Stoke funds.
The Cricket Paper is the UK’s only all cricketing weekly newspaper covering matches from around the world, from elite level to local domestic cricket, with articles from leading voices in the industry.
Read the latest from the cricket world as well as the usual features, news, exclusives and much, much more.
It is an excellent publication and members are encouraged to subscribe via this link:
The above link is unique to Stoke and orders placed clicking here generates the club a commission.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in this week’s edition of TCP…
• A look back at the two England v Ireland ODIs.
• Peter Hayter looks at Ian Botham’s key points 20 years on from The Botham Report.
• Derek Pringle on the factors behind the recent upturn in Gary Ballance’s form.
• Saj Sadiq chats with former England spinner Monty Panesar.
• All the action and reaction from the latest One-Day Cup matches.
• Paul Nixon remembers the 2007 World Cup as England prepare for the Champions Trophy.
• Richard Edwards chats with Billy Root, younger brother of England captain Joe.
• Niall O’Brien column on the need for Test cricket in Ireland.
• Chetan Narula speaks to Afghanistan’s Rashid Khan at the IPL.
• Derek Pringle: “Why Jake Ball’s bounce could be more vital than Mark Wood’s skiddy pace.”
• News and results from the ECB Premier Leagues.
• John Fuller pays a visit to York CC to talk to captain Dan Woods about their links with the county scene.