Treat yourself and/or your family & friends to a weekly copy of The Cricket Paper.
The Cricket Paper is the UK’s only all cricketing weekly newspaper covering matches from around the world, from elite level to local domestic cricket, with articles from leading voices in the industry.
Read the latest from the cricket world as well as the usual features, news, exclusives and much, much more.
It is an excellent publication and members are encouraged to subscribe via this link:
The above link is unique to Stoke and orders placed clicking here generates the club a commission.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in this week’s edition of TCP…
• All the reaction from England’s T20 series loss in India.
• Derek Pringle analyses why Eoin Morgan’s men hit the panic button against India and fell into a spiral of self-destruction.
• Surrey’s 1952 title winners get the County Archive treatment from Paul Edwards.
• Peter Hayter on the other side of umpire mistakes.
• Swardeston CC are next to feature in our Club Spotlight. (Stoker Graham Tufts – picture on the right below presenting the ball, not receiving it! – used to play there, and his brother still does.)
• Richard Edwards looks back at England’s tour of Zimbabwe in 1996.
• Derek Pringle on the link between art and cricket.
• Adam Collins speaks to Clare Connor after the release of the 2017 KSL fixtures.
Stoke : http://sdacc.play-cricket.com/website/player_stats_widget/batting_stats/1076204?rule_type_id=179
Swardeston : http://swardeston.play-cricket.com/website/player_stats_widget/batting_stats/928698?rule_type_id=179