Treat yourself and/or your family & friends to a weekly copy of The Cricket Paper.
The Cricket Paper is the UK’s only all cricketing weekly newspaper covering matches from around the world, from elite level to local domestic cricket, with articles from leading voices in the industry.
Read the latest from the England camp in this week’s edition as well as the usual features, news, exclusives and much, much more.
It is an excellent publication and members are encouraged to subscribe via this link:
The above link is unique to Stoke and orders placed clicking here generates the club a commission.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in this week’s edition of TCP…
• Derek Pringle believes England can win the World T20 in India, but says fitting people in the right places is crucial
• Thirty three years on, Alison Mitchell speaks to Lawrence Rowe and Sir Vivian Richards about the West Indies’ 1983 Rebel Tour
• Peter Hayter : “We must keep Jos Buttler away from red-ball cricket.”
• Paul Nixon : “The fans will be harsh on Mohammad Amir this summer but we must give him a second chance.”
• Peter Hayter : “Don’t worry, Jimmy Anderson will be back to his best soon.”
• Derek Pringle : “I would never have considered ‘Mankading’ a player but the Laws should change if it is such a terrible crime.”
• Exclusive Sam Billings interview
• Clubs crisis! “Are we paying professionals too much to play league cricket?” Dan Whiting asks
• Tim Wigmore : Associate Nations special
• Can Kieran Powell make it in Baseball’s Big League?
• Remember Durham’s County Championship breakthrough side of 1992? Columnists at TCP do, and we can tell you where they are now…